Those wondering about the benefits of email marketing in today’s ever-changing online and marketing environment will find the answers below.
- 72% of respondents to an Econsultancy survey in early 2011 described email’s ROI as excellent or good. Only organic SEO scored better (reference).
- According to research conducted by the Direct Marketing Association, email marketing was expected to generate an ROI of $42.08 for every dollar spent on it in 2010. As such, it outperforms all the other direct marketing channels examined, such as print catalogs (reference).
- The ForeSee Results 2010 report on the effectiveness of social media found that promotional emails were the second biggest influence on retail website visits. The biggest influence was familiarity with the brand (reference).
- A MerchantCircle survey of over 8,000 local business owners in the US found email marketing cited by 35.8% as a Top 3 most effective marketing or advertising method. Only social network profiles and search engine marketing scored higher (reference).
- No public Twitter messages.
Tagsandroid aweber backup book clubrunner css dacdb email marketing facebook fbi foursquare functions gmail gmail filters gmail signatures google google buzz iPad iphone linkedin linux Local Marketing myspace openoffice os x polio plus prescott az prescott enews prescott young professionals press releases projects ratepoint Rotary Club search security seo social social media techcrunch tweetdeck twitter website speed windows wonderhowto wordpress
Sigma Web Marketing
8168 E. Florentine Rd, Ste C
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314